Leveraging ai for further development of the app

Hello, I’ve been using this app for several years for my ad&d 1e games. The simplicity and elegance of it has been well appreciated by all of us, and they’ve explored many a dungeon that they mapped using the app, while I’ve used it to represent towns, outdoor battle areas, and so on. My understanding is that development of the app stopped because the developer (I’d speak to you in the second person but I don’t know you very well) didn’t really have the time to continue adding features to the project- though they do use it regularly and thus continue supporting it. Recently I have been able to use some of the latest LLMs to create scripts and tools, and other software, to automate many parts of my ad&d games (I made one to roll monthly weather based on rules that I set, one to update spells and hp daily, one to automatically deduct daily and monthly living expenses, one to automatically generate treasure according to the rules in the DMG, I’m currently making software in Unity that my players will be able to use to create castles with interiors that will automatically have their production costs in time and gp calculated). I don’t know coding, scripting, or much about development, yet I was able to do all that in just a couple of weeks, with just a few free weeknights. Maybe the developer of Gamescape could continue the project, or even finish it in short order, under these conditions?